Frost Medicare Limited is a Limited Liability Company with a health- based, foundation established to primarily provide health services and accessory services and commodities. The company owns and operates a fully licenses and functional Medical facility called Frost Medicare that is located in Matugga Town opposite Zebra Guest house approximately 500M before Matugga trading center along Gulu Highway.
To be a one stop center in the provision of trusted and reliable patient medical care at affordable cost through ethical professional practices.
To improve the health of the communities through provision of quality health services and facilities with compassion and professionalism.
Statement Of Values Of The Clinic
Frost Medicare was founded by four visionary medical practitioners including a Pharmacist and three Medical doctors who believed in simple guiding principles. The facility operated under the names of Family Doctors Medicare Clinic until December 2018 and later re-branded and restructured to be known as Frost Medicare. We believed in doing very simple and ordinary things extraordinarily well. We envisaged concentrating on largely ignored aspects of health care such as primary prevention of illnesses through provision of medical examinations services to screen for preventable diseases.
- Community: working in unison to serve our community better.
- Courage: Doing what is right and not what is easy for our clients.
- Compassion: Putting heart into everything we do.
- Commitment: Unwavering in our quest for exceptional quality service.
- Curiosity: Fostering creativity and innovation in our pursuit of Excellency
- Integrity: Adhering to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and personal responsibility to earn
our patients’ trust.
- To create a medical practice that will exceed patients’ expectations
- To provide accessible high-quality health care to residents of the area and beyond
- To create a medical practice that helps serve the community’s needs
- To reduce infant and maternal mortality in the communities we serve
- To provide preventive services such vaccination and family planning
- To reduce prevalence of diseases such as Malaria, HIV/AIDS through improved and prompt diagnosis and